March 2, 2009

Vincent and I have found out what the Koreans do on Saturday nights....and it's the same thing kookaburras do on Fridays!

Can you guess?

Huh?

Huh??

Huh?!

Yeah, I didn't think so. Don't beat yourself up about it though, because it really isn't worth it. And to show you that I hold no hard feelings, I'll tell you.
They play tennis, people, TENNIS!
What a crazy world we live in. I thought Australia was insane enough with its teen-age love affair with vegemite and its un-wavering nonchalance towards living things...that can kill you...in an hour. But no. Koreans and kookaburras love tennis.

And, luckily for us, well--actually, luckily for me, Vincent loves tennis too. :)

He played in two tournaments (one in Manly and one in Strathfield) this past weekend and won all his matches-- scoring me dinner... TWICE along with some oh-so-delicious drinks. And you know what? Because of this, I think I am starting to love tennis too!

So everyone keep their fingers crossed that Vincent continues to play tennis super-duper awesomely. Lindsay needs to eat after all. And who doesn't enjoy a refreshing beverage every now and then?

2 comments:

Kyle Duarte said...

If by "refreshing beverage" you mean "beer"...

Unknown said...

Now, now Kyle. Don't be projecting your perfectly justified love of alcohol on me-- it's just not right. You are gonna have to face it yourself one day. It might as well be now.