March 5, 2009

meet additions to our family at 14/2 Meriton street...

I've been meaning to introduce y'all for a while now. Forgive me, I've never been good with formalities.

Everyone meet Mr. Snickers. Mr. Snickers meet everyone. He arrived last September, a gift from George and Agnes (Thanks guys!) AND He's STILL alive! Props to Lindsay.


Ms. Bounty. She arrived soon after Mr. Snickers. They are the best of buds.


Celine. The picture does not do her justice at all. She is HUGE. And she's been living in our tree for at least a month. I look for her earnestly every morning. If I ever see that she's not there, I may have to move.


Twizzler
... don't make fun of her. She's self-conscious.


and last but not least....
Steve! He doesn't hang out at the house, (not enough water or fish around), but I see him all the time on my runs past Kissing Point Park. He used to have a girlfriend, (I think--he wouldn't say), but she doesn't come around so often anymore. Cheer up Steve; don't let a silly girl spoil your charm!


Aren't they all just lovely? And we're expecting another addition in a few weeks-- Barney, a bonsai Alpine Wattle tree. He's hibernating at the moment. We're tricking him into thinking its Spring as we speak. Silly bonsai trees...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What exactly is Celine? Sharon

Unknown said...

she's a man-eating spider. well, actually i can't account for the man-eating part but... she's a really ginormous spider that probably can kill large animals