August 31, 2013

Ladestein is a nice place to be.

Vincent and I have an apartment in Buran, Trondheim. And one of the great things about our location is that we're only a kilometer or two away from Ladestein, which is a trail that hugs the coastline around Lade. It goes for more kilometers than I can run, and the views of the fjord are, well, they are wonderful. I like it there.

Last night, I went for a walk around Ladestein with my new friend and colleague Torill.

Apart from her lovely company, I also had the chance to practice taking photographs of sunsets with my new camera. You see, usually I am running that trail, and we all know that Lindsay should not carry expensive things while running. Also, I rarely never run at night--again, that's just asking for trouble.

So, here you are: The view from Ladestein on a gorgeous summer evening.

I was happy with how the photos turned out since I only have a camera, and not any other fancy equipment. I guess the view and the weather helped out a lot. Thank you nice view. Thank you perfect weather.

No comments: