May 21, 2009

....breathe out

I am in Georgia. And in light of the events of the past few weeks, I decided this morning to take the day to exhale. I slept in (til' seven), went running (in my NEW shoes and NEW shirt), submitted my thesis proposal, digitized wedding movies, watched the Daily Show AND the Colbert Report, drafted a survey, and as you can see now--wrote a blog. It feels very good. I hope to finish this day of exhaling by drinking some fairly awful southern beer (just so I can miss the great beer I had last weekend) and chillaxin' with my bro(ther).

Highlights from the past weeks include:
1. VINCENT AND I GOT MARRIED! WAHOOOOOOOOO!

2. I surveyed LA with Karen!

3. I went to Brayde and Matt's wedding! WAHOOOOOOOO!

4. I saw Cecily and Adam!


5. I visited the Seattle aquarium and saw a puffin and a crazy octopus! WAOOOOOOOOOO!



Whew.
...Double Whew.

1 comment:

Chasing Life said...

I am so happy for you, but *sigh* I am sad that I can't see you while you're on this side of the earth... I miss my friend, and Brian misses " the infidel and partisan couple" - his words, not mine.
xo